Re: Diana Jones award

From: Michael Jason Teegarden <mjteegarden_at_I8N97GI5dBnAvzHFE3WZr3S5-XSYfNFb9OYrQg-V3hifpKZBFrn9PFcwHvke1t4Z>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 10:17:33 -0700 (PDT)

I hadn't heard of this award, but when I read the section "Who is Diana Jones?", I had the best laugh of my week. I remember _that_ game well. If this award's implication is that Greg might have created something as good and lovable as the award's inspiration was _not_, then Greg has crafted something masterful indeed! I look forward to reading it. :)

Michael