Re: Elevation and climate in Heortland

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_gyYMGIK58rCAbV9Woz0P65Glmscz8mLz4rbImmC2_Y_B4EIE3_dmbsJY-cWutXDK24Tm>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 05:53:50 -0000

> I'm trying to find out how high the plateau of Heortland is. I'm
> especially interested at the elevation and climate at the foothills of
> the Stormwalk mountains, just south of the Kitori lands.

For the foothills south of Kitori land (Sen Senrenen), I think the hills rise some 500 to 1500 feet above the plateau (which probably around 500-1000 feet above sea level).

> Also... are the Kitori a part of Heortlalnd or Sartar, or are they an
> independent tribe?

The Kitori are an independent tribe. Get a copy of the History of the Heortling People for information about the Kitori, Heortland, and Sen Senrenen.

Jeff