Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: julianlord <julian.lord_at_ZS8GbK9k9z_TLMM28WzHA_63vttrGzy_6TQuAVfHO230yQ8cxC254LT6xfm94LjG>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:22:45 -0000

Rob :

> OI! Julian, wrong list mate - Immod or HQ-Rules would be better
> surely?
> And then I'd like to make some comment, if thats ok.
>
> What do you think?

This was in response to a request for feedback from Greg on this list, and despite the rules-y bits, this is (IMO anyway) actually about the underlying game design issues when portraying Glorantha at the Epic level. If WoG had been (also) a rules list per se, I would have bored Greg's and everyone else's pants off with linear vs logarithmic scale debate LOL

Don't subscribe to HQ-Rules, but if you want to discuss any related issues not at all relevant to Greg's conundrum, you can surely take it to IGQ --- of course you can take it to HQ-rules as well, no-one's preventing you :-)

That is, my post was intended to give Greg my POV, NOT to start inappropriate rules debate on this list ;-)

Julian Lord