Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: Brian Curley <bkcurley_at_iXHiUzJXeSsdl3QGc6b0KmgwdCLKm2P8vbS6q_HrMob-fv18XpJ45J2PG8f3_2TDcem>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 20:08:47 -0500

Jeff Richard wrote:

> Honestly, within the rules system Issaries cannot "dictate" a standard
> scale. They can give ratings that show the comparative values of
> various entities - although David's approach is preferable IMO.

Heck, you can't even propose an alternative interpretation of the social influence a certain red-haired goddess might have on the gender identity and socio-sexual roles of certain members of a relatively small society without almost starting a holy war. Fiddle with something that's going to impact *EVERYONE'S* game? End of the world I tells ya!

Brian