Re: Epic NPCs and their stats

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_T61fpNLJImiek-WZM58p-GP-cqqZdZCG7ML5VdWNU8yhWzslVFFKMNtyswojHLEFby9_Snk>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 06:18:12 -0700

YGWV Rob wrote:

> Guys, this has been beaten to death already. No one is being
> convinced by the other.

I agree. And it appears that nothing new is being added to the discussion.

>I am just hoping that Greg doesn't depart from a roleplaying staple
>and decide not to give us stats.

Goodness me, I thought I'd already made this clear.

OF COURSE I'll include stats! And about halfway through this discussion I decided I'll also include an essay on the scale of the stats that I have included, so that GMs can adjust them to their game.

--Greg