Re: Heortling Duels (in Heortland) - thank you everybody!

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_B2KKF4k1Y1sCext-CdwQNgkcLLdTY5x1czcYa6ngRuzCncr-62bbSQ3uumBEvh5753L>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 12:07:47 -0000

Thank you very much Greg! I know how to go about this now. Excellent clarifications on the oaths.

These clans are both up there in the foothills of the Stormwalk mountains, between the Print and the Kitori. As almost pure huter clans the may not have any actual Humakti devotees, but if I've understood this correctly any godar can invoke Humakt for such a ritual? There is a very capable goldentongue merchant present also, and he has many feats traded for various contingensies (He's actually the Pharaoh's spy, passing though). I wonder if this fairly trusted fellow who isn't from either of the clans would be a good choise for administering the oaths?

  -Adept