Re: Humakti temples

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_NOUHNA5FqfHnpxKzUd6wAFj3dBSHY38WxVAArDPJRSfEn7zJPr26jdV3YNQSpweCMoqR>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:36:04 -0000

> Indeed. The Household of Death is an important theme in my campaign (a
> different part of it), and this has clarified many things about it.
>
> Of course the Household was founded with the vows to "Defend Sartar to
> the Death and beyond", so the central mission of that temple is clear
> enough.

BTW,according to Home of the Bold, by 1621 the temple of Humakt in Boldhome is ruin and abandoned. It was not only the home of the implacable anti-Lunar warriors of the Household of Death, but the place where they made their last stand, and were ushered to their final places in Humakt's Hall, in the lands of the slain.

Jeff