Re: Humakti temples

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_VRmFQQHSkzda-x1yhCiwFLKSRjjChHoX-GKeiuN8pdOYutsSLhR6RE2spwCDBnihl9q>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 20:05:15 -0000

> BTW,according to Home of the Bold, by 1621 the temple of Humakt in
> Boldhome is ruin and abandoned. It was not only the home of the
> implacable anti-Lunar warriors of the Household of Death, but the
> place where they made their last stand, and were ushered to their
> final places in Humakt's Hall, in the lands of the slain.
>
> Jeff

We'll see how it goes. It's still 1601 in my game, and the raven's are gathering over Sartar. I'll let the game go as it will go.

In the offiscial timeline just about everything that could go wrong went wrong to the sartarites. I'm quite interested in seeing how it will play out with player characters pulling some of the strings on both sides of the conflict.

I've always wondered how the Lunar's got the dragonewts to fight on their side. I guess the ansver has a lot to do with the fact that the King of Tarsh was the (High) King of Dragon Pass.

Tarsh is wealthy and the Empire of course has a lot of resources it can commit to the Sartar campaign (and they will, since the Emperor is taking a personal interest), but what on earth does one give to the Dragonewts to gain their forces for one's side?

  -Adept