Re: Terror in War - Long

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_abDsOmegMSVJbXNU5--Rh3mIrmfmXjnxTPPmi7qBA8RuK3tlIkLM5-8OF7f264iACaj>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 18:27:59 -0000

Parhaps a shorter post worded as a question would have been better for that. The huge back-and-forth post was almost unreadable.

My only comment is that Heortlings who start down the path of total war (rape, killing and burning noncombatants and children, etc...) will very quickly find themselves becoming chosen by Vadrus, Ragnaglar and other gods that are outside the society. The Heortlings are such a magical and heroic (personal initiation and devotion being common) society that I don't see such people leading the rebellion.

There will be individual exceptions, but I don't think sickness of modern total war is appropriate for the struggle against the Empire.

  -Adept