Re: Terror in War - Long

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_Edn1_3ogX5U6TSKTx8Cw8Jw8lNDnYFw9gbkY7eDDBC1tyIoQnuE8v1geLJ4totcFvy>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:26:59 -0000

Hi

Jeff has suggested that Kallyr and indeed probably all of the leaders of the rebellion routinely engage in stead burning of conspirators, murder, rape and torture of Lunar settlers. Others have suggested that although some of this might go on, and in my game Gyffur and his warband sufficed as the unacceptable face of the rebellion, Jeff has suggested that in fact all of them engage in this type of behaviour often, probably on Kallyr's orders.

Although I agree that this sort of thing would be 'historically correct' in the context of rebeliion and so forth, I find it will be dismissed the more we find out about Kallyr and her allies in GAC. I agree that Kallyr is not some whiter than white heroine, but I like to mix things up and give each of the rebel leaders different personalities and priorities, rather than lumping them all as murderous psychos (albeit with an agenda).

Regards
Rob