Re: Humakti temples

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_JNtZGf4Hoc4qsRqr-gAs7cC7-TrgtKS51itzb1-N9BSOyGjGo9SG3EjsSm_ru_It>
Date: Sun, 26 Aug 2007 22:22:39 -0400

Part of my suspicion here is that this is one of those places where the very flexible pantheon comes into play.

I think a Godar is almost ALWAYS appropriate, and in fact is usually what is used. (This partially goes with my evolving theory that common magic is really the basic magic of the religion, and has bits from everyone in it.)

As for a substitution... it depends on what is being celebrated; what myths are being enacted. If it is really a case of Humakti myths, then Ty Kora might not be appropriate. If it is more "death", she probably is.

LC