Re: Terror in War - short

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_ypvis_-GEO3MAjfePBalG1kCOYhqzO4mwv86lzD4yfD19488eNeYWHf5CM-oWyEgcTs>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:06:21 -0000

[Trotsky]
> How often has Kallyr taken part in, or personally authorised, the
> use of atrocities against the Lunars and Heortling clans that
> sympathise with them? For example, massacres of women and children,
> the mass execution of captives, and the like? There seem to be two
> schools of
> thought:

<snip>
> 2) She does not do this sort of thing at all (although other rebels
> might). The game would not be enjoyable if someone in such a heroic
> role did.
>
> Which, if either, is closer to your position?

2) Number one just doesn't feel like Glorantha at all to me, since it doesn't seem to fit with the Heortling Culture as I understand it. While I don't like black & white morality, I'd rather see the lunars as basically decent people and not just paint both them and the Heortlings as equally monstrous.

  -Adept