Re: Terror in War - short

From: Stewart Stansfield <stu_stansfield_at_EIQfHUrSGbJzlCQOaA0-mtxhW7SJ7Ldzl6LOVB_Jvt5QGNgwB-ANVju36yrDu>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 09:20:11 -0000

It would perhaps be good if any discussion was broadened to reference the actions of the Lunar Empire and its allies in all this. Whichever list it occurs on. Reciprocity is a fundamental issue in guiding conduct in any conflict. Even ones where we can throw our hands in the air and shout "But it's myth/magic!" (You can have myffic reciprocity, too.)

No doubt most folks have such in mind, but it would be good if those received wisdoms were made plain. It would certainly provide more context.

I'm a bit more interested in the "Why?" than the "What?"

Stew.

P.S. Maybe Kallyr was so guilt-wracked over the reprisals meted out upon the ducks, blamed unfairly for her incomp... inep... inconsequential rebellion, that she turned into a murderous hellwitch.  On second thoughts, duck-guilt is a silly idea.

P.P.S. Just as an good Coronation Street home has three ducks above the fireplace, I think that Fazzur has three splayed, stuffed ducks above his. A fad that caught on in many Lunar winehouses.