Gloranthan Timeline/History

From: Mike <rerednaw_at_hCOBxRX4bukmRAvYBKw4bCYFWmaKjW1hb8k7yrJGdg_ej1iRULmsdE0zbtSULNVXIjY>
Date: Mon, 27 Aug 2007 14:34:20 -0000

I have the original Runequest (boxed edition, paperback with green cover). I am thinking about starting up a game, if I can find players. I am curious as to what has happened to Glorantha since I last played and was hoping this group could direct me to somewhere (site?) that has a comprehensive timeline/history.

I may choose to run the original setting. I have Griffin Mountain, Cults of Prax, Cults of Chaos, etc...and that is more than enough material to last a while.

Could anyone steer me to a single sourcebook that has the history? I've seen several lists which for the most part involve multiple volumes.

Thanks.