What is your story was Re: Terror in War - Short

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_MRLRX1-Rx1ul1OsNur92A5i3SxJ0-N7cjsLamTf0TcEje2LYoRRfpMPowtrjsnGlYlA>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 11:16:53 -0000

(Ian)
>Asking Greg to rule on the 'truth' in these matters does not really
>help most people play their game, because if the issue of whether the
>rebellion has ever commited atrocities comes up in play, then you
>probably already know what the answer should be for your game, or
>want to decide in play.

Again, that's not the only way to game. I for one don't like subjective worlds and cultural relativism. For me the question _is_ relevant and interesting, since I think the mythological and magical blowback on Glorantha will have serious implications to Heortlings committing such atrocities.

Such an approach to a game world is much more interesting to me than just using Glorantha as a backdrop in a story about atrocities in war with the logic of generic human cruelty.

  -Adept