Re: Ending blood feud through heroquesting

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_zwemHmtQsvLyEvtmqfqRtdrMAsYX_h_rU5t2ozSSiiYStjTnGiBFSB5EacDi20qRGvN8>
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 16:50:45 -0000

> > Something similar
> > happened during the Darkness when the Vingkotlings ceased to be
> > Vingkotlings in order to avoid Zzabur's curse.
> >
> Yowza! Where is that fascinating piece of trivia from? (I really
> need to invest in more Glorantha books soon....)

A little reference to it is hinted in the Heortling History Book, but this is from a full myth that will be printed in the Book of Heortling Mythology, hopefully late this year or next year.

But you do need to invest in more Glorantha books. There really is a lot of cool stuff out right now - History of the Heortling Peoples, the Middle Sea Empire, Blood Over Gold, ILH-2, and Champions of the Red Moon. Not only that, but Moon Design has made availabe as PDFs extremely hard to find source books like Glorious Reascent of Yelm, the Fortunate Succession and so on. If you don't own all of the above, you should open your wallet and invest, invest, invest!

Jeff