Greetings

From: Evan Franke <justice94510_at_T0Xhmn4xI6UE-mkLE3tc-L5Gcj5BHhDyQ6n0-KHpU4YQqYjGYvCB6sW2ExEhlmt>
Date: Tue, 04 Sep 2007 20:07:36 -0000

Hello,

I am a new member of the group. Long ago I was active on the RuneQuest digest, but I left Glorantha for a long time.

It seems I am picking it back up, mostly motivated by the fact that I may, in the foreseeable future, get to go back to gaming because my kids are getting old enough to play.

I am thinking that Glorantha is likely to be a place we go together, so, I am easing back into the world to try and figure out what has been happening the last ten years. Wish I could say I had a dusty closet full of my old stuff, but for econimics and travel reasons, my original hoard was long ago dispersed, so, I am also starting from the bottom on building a collection to game with. RQ2 and 3 seem long gone, so HeroQuest or MRQ seem like what there is now.

Will likely lurk quite a bit as I get up to speed, but thought it polite to say I'm here.

Regards,

Evan