Re: Rightarm Islanders

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_mE6HsveaSB93c24RRhrW5eb93JikAypWrZQjq-SYwTdH7x44LjnT-9mFn8jmN8nIWfX>
Date: Fri, 07 Sep 2007 08:34:55 -0000

[Greg]
> I don't think the Heortlanders were much in the way of sailors.
> Helerings, probably; but there is an animosity etween air and sea.
>
> --Greg

I thought so, since there hasn't been any indications of such in the published material. I just realised that the place looked a bit like Norway, and has a lot of coast to use.

I guess the Heortlanders just fish near the shore, and have mythical reasons to shun the open sea. They propably have good ports for trade, and adventurous people can on occasion take to the sailor's life.

  -Adept