I feel like a kid whose parents have divorced and remarried...

From: Sean Fitzgerald <thesorloc_at_J1wkT1m85axpgTKF-i7ni2H3D8yVnDgiI4KVFYT4xNEQatzDBJPUn0hMWDXHhlC5Do>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 04:18:09 -0000

Chaosium announced that Basic Roleplaying will be available this November.
Ah, the system of systems... the one system to rule them all...

And I am such a huge Glorantha fan... as is my wife, we tell each other Glorantha jokes from time to time, and watching Chronicles of Narnia: L,W&W, got into a discussion of how Peter shouldn't be on a unicorn because he's not a Daughter of Voria, and I told her that Ernalda's worship is not closed to men, and besides, not everyone who rides a unicorn automatically has to be...

Maybe I'm the only one who feels this way, but I was pretty disappointed by some of the rules in the newest RQ, and I'm hoping the trend won't continue with BRP.