Re: The Kolatings

From: Greg Stafford <Greg_at_VWRSiWv743LcKQGoYBo7cFdLORTPJrq6mwOzvzzmt6nY0paQLjYrh12TsGmDHEcPMbJ-Kg6>
Date: Mon, 10 Sep 2007 08:30:55 -0700

YGWV My comments are not about your campaign in particular, even though letter is the jumping off point for my comments. I have no care about how you run you campaign. It sounds like fun! That is what the WV is all about.
I am only indicating where MY Glorantha stands in relation to your comments, to inform others who have expressed interest in my opinion.

Kenrae wrote:

> Posted by: "Greg Stafford" Greg_at_sSH4sq1u6PbEVnsn-8v_UpYoa7v6skCdC4QDt0FDLgcpcNVOu8_mISZk4TCQDzCdGUMiQWkeZvuG.yahoo.invalid
<mailto:Greg%40glorantha.com> glorantha1
> > > appearing when they're needed by the clan. A kind of semi-hermits who
> >
> > Yes, this is a pretty traditional view, but Kolatings may just as likely
> > live right next door.
>
> Yeah sure. But in this clan Kolatings are very rare.

Kolatings are rare everywhere. Just like any of the minor, specialty cults are rare. Many clans won't have any at all.

Although, of course, they are never distributed evenly among the clans, so that any single clan may well have large numbers of any cult or even be dominated by a minor cult.

--Greg Stafford