Re: Lightbringer Religion

From: David Dunham <david_at_hY0rdQcdd6KcMl9Sz2seccXmX0LSU_cyH5Ag5fvChBxyayagINZ8jcjp5lEbjMu7cEjMnb>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 10:35:15 -0700

Greg

>Also, I am not convinced hat the GL actually spread the LB story far and
>wide as "their own." They had a monomyth, for certain; but I do not
>think that the LB was anything more than a part of it.

According to the Cults Book from Gods of Glorantha, the Jrusteli Monomyth is broken into Pre-Creation, Creation of the World, Creation of Plants, Creation of Animals, Creation of Elder Races, Some Early Struggles, Creation of Humans, The Golden Age, The Storm Age, Great Darkness, Survival, The Great Compromise, Dawn Age.

The Lightbringer's Quest is listed under The Great Compromise, so it's just a small part of the Monomyth.

--

David Dunham