Loose ends (*WARNING BoG spoiler alert*)

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_M9qK1Tco5JlUl2VkucrjimwdMD1n7OsnC_mc1VVmIUFOissN9W5P-TwfEZkJNgq_n>
Date: Sun, 16 Sep 2007 16:36:25 +0100

Hi guys, I guess this one is basically for Jeff (K)..

I've just finished reading Scarlet Truffles in BoG. Cracking romp, but it did leave me with a couple of questions..

Er, spoiler alert (don't read any further if you there is any chance of you being a player in this scenario/campaign...
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/
/

So what's the story with Olene?

Who built / was in the barrows? I thought the tusker spirits came from those killed in the battle with Rouzenay..

Stats for the kids would be nice...

"This amount is doubled if the heroes recommend using Ilnyapas’ methods to locate truffles." Erm, which is?
/
/
/
/