Wondering about the Bloodspillers

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_OV-7hUNh9obZuxZ8SWfaJjOPi5AmtRxvCJ_8Td-p6yjuUK-Pj9BjnJWG10eRjZvzfVB>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 14:34:10 -0000

The Bloodspillers, if I understand the sources correctly, are the heroband of Jareel Razoress.

Such followers of the heroine propably try to emulate the fighting style and magic of the heroine. All fine and good, but there are a few problems.

As far as I know we don't yet know what the source of Jareel's power is. Does she worship some lunar entity, or is she parhaps some sort of a Demigoddess, channeling power directly from the moon and manifesting a personal power.

Either way, I seem to recall that one can't actually gain magic from emulating a heroine who hasn't ascended yet.

So...

  1. What sort of power do the bloodspillers wield? (The Taraltaran scimitar wielding mystic path parhaps?)
  2. When did Jareel gain her following, and how many of them are there? When Jareel is young (like during the 1602 invasion of Sartar), is she already followed by a small military unit, or is she more of a lone heroine?

  -Adept