Re: Rightarm Islanders (long)

From: L.Castellucci <lightcastle_at_7Uy-mfbQXL0fn2hsLPOzXzxkBeAyGxGmiUWQXwmZOleAD8JWXgcOvKBVmBr_oWW6>
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2007 18:48:56 -0400

Adept,

On September 17, 2007 05:01 pm, valkoharja wrote:
> Isn't this less important with HeroQuest?

Sure. But if my players don't want followers, they don't want followers. Or if I want to do a campaign that is basically "Firefly" in Glorantha. (Or any other number of storylines like that.) Or the Sinbad TV show.

So sure, the rest of the ship could be abstracted on the character sheets as a series of followers. Or it could be abstracted to the ship proper (which may or may not be a follower depending on how you want to construct it).

I was just wondering if there were ships fitting in the GAG tech and feel that allowed small crews wandering around, taking what jobs they can - sometimes trade, sometimes salvage, sometimes raiding. Or just a small crew wandering place to place as a means to wander.

Just because I could do large ship as followers doesn't mean I want to. :-)

LC