Re: Loose ends (*WARNING BoG spoiler alert*)

From: Toread DuDerysi <jakyer_at_Yw_xQHR45kaXCMyJEFGqbhmcNrD471nCe5aC-SOTc4xWh3Z6GkzbWAvCiTYiklyWKTEGU>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 03:13:41 -0000

Nothing important really - embellishment and background colour - but nothing essential to the plot. They were mostly puzzled as to why no one here likes their shows anymore. Oh, and they're a bunch of thieves and might try to burgle the Inn while the heroes are on duty. And any competent narrator could come up with better and more enticing hooks for their group than I can fairly readily.

> >The Twins:
> >Trader Prince Brats 12, Get into Trouble 5w, Cute 17
>
> hmm, I was thinking more when they where possessed by Tusker
spirits...

No clue. Its whatever is needed by the Narrator and I have no idea at that point, what the campaign needs are. And I really didn't think it was all that necessary. Stats would imply something that characters might be able to deal with 'straight off' from their own magical resources. I am wary of the "It has hit points, we can kill it" mindset a few people seem so enamoured of and didn't really want to encourage it.

Their stats are sufficent for the needs of your campaign. Everything can't be spelled out, particuarly once a game gets going. Shadows over Fay Jee is painted with broader brush-strokes the longer the campaign progresses for this very reason.

> sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was asking what Ilnyapas" method of
> finding the Truffles was - I can't see it in the text (of course I
> could just be blind :)... )

Could it refer to the killing of people? The bleeding them dry? The burying them under oak trees? That method? I suspect think that's what was being referred to...

Jeff