Re: Where can I buy Issaries books now?

From: Olli Kantola <newsalor_at_9jz-bXbs8w0zlEuPxCk6Kv9eESqkfai2zC4j_LhPwuFY0NQxwmgueDnIfOqz2qlcG9c>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 14:52:12 +0300 (EEST)

dan_at_89u_Y3eVoHCsFFlHauEVGIFDpbwwWjoTzn1eQt_iWz0ididGeCL7nWBvjtMJtHxr1iYeaOO1dlXtTQ.yahoo.invalid wrote:

> Could anyone tell me where it is possible to order the new Issaries
> books like Blood Over Gold or Champions of the Red Moon from? Steve
> Jackson Games don't seem to sell them and the Issaries website doesn't
> seem to give any suggestions, nor does Moon Design. Does anyone sell
> them online or do you have to try to find a shop that sells them?

I'd like to know what's up too, because I've already paid my books to Steve Jackson Games and they are nowhere to be seen. It also seems that my local game shop, Fantasiapelit, is unable to get any HQ stuff ordered.

No offence, but how hard can it be to print books?

Olli Kantola

As far as we can discern, the sole purpose of human existence is to kindle a light in the darkness of mere being.