Re: Quality of the coming mongoose Dragonewt book?

From: David Scott <sciencefish_at_16ZxuxbDryI3oLhy4LgzyMbp0a_Nf0J6e2GSwyl62o_C-e9ubQHiYqgKegU0z3IR>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:47:41 +0100

On 18 Sep 2007, at 15:25, valkoharja wrote:

> Who's writing the book

Lawrence Whitaker. Loz has been involved with Glorantha for a long time (20 years?). He was one of the Convulsion Committee and continues as one of the continuum committee (you ought to come next year). You'll find his name on a lot of chaosium products, Rogue Mistress being my favourite. You'll find his latest stuff in the Ye Book of Tentacles 4, 5 & 6 con books .The dragonewt book looks very good and I shall certainly buy a copy. Now Loz time for you to blow your own trumpet as i'm biased (I played his wife in a recent freeform).

Would it be possible to put up the contents page telling what's in this book as it would be a good taster of what's to come (if you are allowed)?

David

David Scott. Mac & PC Computer Support.
30 Alfred Road, Acton, W3 6LH.
020-8150-9716 / 07956-589433