Re: Loose ends (*WARNING BoG spoiler alert*)

From: Dougie <dougiepunk_at_Ic4klw8WB6GpcP693rnPPG0y3hibXZyZdSom3V-xulNqb6WGTbevC8J1OYAPgNXl8>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 20:42:11 +0100

>> sorry if I wasn't clear, but I was asking what Ilnyapas" method of
>> finding the Truffles was - I can't see it in the text (of course I
>> could just be blind :)... )
>
>Could it refer to the killing of people? The bleeding them dry? The
>burying them under oak trees? That method? I suspect think that's
>what was being referred to...

the sentence I was referring to (emphasis mine), was,

"This amount is doubled if the heroes recommend using Ilnyapas’ methods to _locate_ truffles."

which is followed by,

"If they recommend continuing the human sacrifices as well, the increase triples",

This implies that Ilnyapas had a method of finding the truffles separate from the human sacrifice needed to increase yeald & that is what I was asking about. Anyway it doesn't matter and I shan't bother you with any further questions.

Dougie.