Re: Book recommednation

From: Robert Thornton <oblate777_at_PQzQo1v4_QvNHNuT5e7_DVTsU5bU-oAUuX2auyv4KwnnwcYh7VRI9WL9A4BUQJikJK>
Date: Sat, 22 Sep 2007 17:45:03 -0400

BTW, I would direct HQ types to Robert Holdstock, who has a nice touch with mythological themes. Mythago Wood is a good place to start though it begins in the modern world.

A fine fantasy that has been lost in the shuffle is Moonwise by Greer Ilene Gilman. The prose style reminds me of Joyce (more Portrait of a Young Man) and it also has a great Otherworldly feel