Re: Holayan resources?

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_EttDYSkpy_cDf8WK7DBBEb8TSq9EDhmY9-_bkdUCD1bDCILbAzdg8w7jOxs8YE1aBrrL>
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:29:03 -0000

> > I am starting a game in the Lunar Provinces and I was wondering if
> > there were any resources on Holay around the place.

Funny you should mention that. I am working on a history of the kings of Saird which hopefully will end up in a Moon Design publication sometime in the not so distant future. Not quite as extensive as the History of the Heortling kings, but still a tremendous amount of new material.

Obviously Holay is smack dab in the middle of this project - and part of my goal is to provide folk with a much better understanding of the Lunar provinces of Holay and Aggar, as well as the satrapy of Syllila.

Jeff