Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1600ST

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_LUBf4c0fM5lcrglSZSmbglxTadVOUcq5pnd8nwwAVSRMFLerGLibbw_n2rlnZ7O638C>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 22:44:16 -0000

I'm pretty sure a part of it is like the election of the head(s) of a bloodline. The bloodline of Sartar propably has a pretty clear idea on who should be the prince. The choise has to be acceptable to Sartar himself (the Flame), but it must also be acceptable to the tribes of Sartar. Propably it's a mixture of fulfilling religious/magical requirements (the flame), being acceptable to your bloodline (like acknowledging the head of a bloodline) and the politics of crowning a tribal king (getting accepted, "voted in" by the tribes of Sartar.

Pretty fascinating really. I wonder if I'll end up having to run something like that later. If Salinarg dies in the war but Sartar doesn't fall to the Empire, this will be an interesting theme to explore in my game.

  -Adept