Re: Flame of Sartar, reign of a King of Dragon Pass

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_rlUmWneu3mAh0MrshTjmkyJvJmLiKg6b2dm93y2chYfz0aL4WCL3pmX143qlDZrGQS>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 11:40:15 -0000

No argument about it being very powerful Orlanthi magic, but walking into the flame was all about the apotheosis. It can't help but cheapen the effect if all the subsoquent Princes walk into the flame as a test and then walk out - although I agree that its very in keeping with Orlanth mythology, and his time in the underworld. What was that purification flame/ bath called? Ehilim?

All the same its exciting to know that we are going to get more info on that most enigmatic of Orlanthi heroes.

Regards
Rob