Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1600ST

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_q5Pn9D8xRt5fWD7QjO9vPsLuQGJsMjq6fqz_WQiVGyjbTJjnVhR8G3bflKCvCi4swmmw>
Date: Fri, 28 Sep 2007 12:25:33 -0000

> Jeff Richard mentions that he can only think of
> about six who managed apotheosis, divinity, and
> heritable magic, other than Sartar. Whom else
> qualified? Did Harmast, for instance?

No, I can only think of about six or seven folk who performed the Immolation magic. Vingkot, Heort, Rastalulf, Vargast, Harmast and Sartar. Maybe several others. But I think people are putting too much emphasis on trying to classify and categorize Sartar. Sartar was a great Orlanthi hero, who managed to perform kingship magic that hadn't really been seen since the Gods Age. A truly remarkable Orlanthi hero.

Jeff