Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1600ST

From: Peter Metcalfe <metcalph_at_rQdS2WytA74lhah3sG-_a--sfOy9XQlg3mhYsHWPuXVunz0Uu2o1BzxfTQLIip8erqB>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 20:32:02 +1200

At 07:54 p.m. 29/09/2007, you wrote:

>Again, please read History of the Heortling People before going down
>this line of discussion! There is a lot of mistaken assumptions about
>the Larnstings and Sartar out there, and HHP was intended to clear
>that up.

Given that Sartar's Larnste origins were mentioned in the Glorantha: Intro while History of the Heortling Peoples is a pre-finished work intended for the hardcore fans, I do think it unhelpful to tell people to go read esoteric sources (or wait for books that have yet to be published) without answering the question that was actually asked.

--Peter Metcalfe