Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1600ST

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_taifMNyhQ8IYzTGf3-ydZM3vvhrwvd0kHEj0i2NgH0F2TlmwJDiISv4Yi>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:24:51 -0000

In The Coming Storm, I will talk about how the Cinsina tribe works, but I currently there is a seperation there between the Queen's Household and the Ring; I don't think they even necessarily have the same membership. The Queen's Household help her carry out her duties, the ring advises when asked.

The king could act without consultation (in the same way that UK prime ministers have sometimes ignored their cabinet) but you open yourself up to the challenge of despotism or acting like an Emperor and likely be replaced.