Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1

From: Ian Cooper <ian_hammond_cooper_at_h6dWg11tpUIjt6_uNmDRuey4nksUrh9ogNoNZEd6mcongfIOAAz86Uxmh>
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 14:29:23 -0000

I'd have thought you create a new dynasty the same way you created the old one: the tribal kings elect you as High King.

Do you need a HeroQuest? Well I expect you need a guardian being for the kingdom and I suspect that a new dynasty might require a new guardian being, even if the name of the country remains the same, because it would include a new High King ritual and probably new regalia as well. I also suspect that if you HeroQuest appropriately you can strengthen your High King ritual, or new guardian being.