Re: Ideas for game - travelling through Heortland in the summer of 1600ST

From: Rob <lamorak33_at_Did-Iy6SKsl6ba-KKcwDO8XViicV0lXR__w6zYCbZMsyDGRflNlvhvOf_hFIsM2a90>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2007 15:12:22 -0000

Ok, so we have now reached a juncture where we refuse to answer questions and instead tell people that if they want to know go and buy XYZ. Whatever happened to the spirit of community? Whatever happened to "Sartar was a carpenter and in the last few years of his life did a whole lot of work for charity HoTHP P12. There is a lot of other stuff including his wifes snerfel cooking recipe as well."

Jeff I know you wrote it, but the hard sell I find really, really irritating. I'd suggest you take a leaf out of Jeff Kyers book for one. You never hear Jeff refusing to answer a question because you haven't crossed his palm with silver.

Rob