Fwd: Re: [HeroQuest-RPG] Re: Death of Orlanth

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_j9Y_jcJdGfV8tK6y-YalcRbswjHoT1CyrB8kTu_RMJL_ZZT2O8Bx1JYrwMDemzOPifd>
Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 19:28:08 -0000

Jeff K:

> None of this explains Kolat and Valind losing power but not Urox.

I don't think Kolatings really do lose their powers; it's just that there aren't any air spirits around to use them on. Aside from finding new spirits do stuff too/with, the implication seems to be that all their magic works fine. It's not that they can't contact Kolat (insofar as animists do that sort of thing), just that, given their current environment, that doesn't really help them much. At least, that's my interpretation.

Valind's a different matter, of course.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic