Re: Fwd: Death of Orlanth

From: jorganos <joe_at_GEF6k_ZqpluvYh4aqRMQlLXr3ZccAGFHc7n6OAe0Sn_B7qAA0JPvP8B5PdMkDfpVw7daHJ2l>
Date: Fri, 05 Oct 2007 07:45:30 -0000

Ttrotsky:
>> Remember, Doburdun is also exempt, and no doubt there are other
>> foreign gods in the same situation. Urox is exempt, so far as I can
>> tell, because he's not Orlanth. Kolat is exempt for the same
reason.

Jeff Kyer:
> Yes, Doburdun has a different lineage which doesn't involve Orlanth > or the Storm Tribe at all.

I don't think that has much to do with being affected or not. Orlanth subcults like Yavor Lightning or Mastakos, with very different lineages from the Storm Tribe, are affected.

Then, at or after Iceland, Doburdun is "proven" to be a Thunderous subcult by Culbrea questers.

Creating all sorts of interesting post-Iceland reconsiderations when judging "enslaved" tribes.

I would be somewhat puzzled if Elmali clans still had their wyter magics. Elmali personal magic might still work, though.