Re: Dragonewts Preview

From: Lawrence Whitaker <lawrence.whitaker_at_zWTYBgYs2IIv7isGnb6IbTYhopUBv7vr-bGpWxdXrSQCSsdn6Fq9WQMKnu>
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 12:31:20 +0100

It can be used for Third Age. A lot of the material is background which will translate quite easily. Some cities do not exist any longer, and some will have been renamed, but there is nothing to prevent any of their descriptions from being lifted and dropped into any Third Age setting where dragonewts are found. In fact, it would be very dragonewtish to do just that.

The material on dragonewt psychology and cults is pertinent to any age.

I'm intending, time permitting, to produce a Dragonewt book for HeroQuest, but at the moment I don't have that all important commodity...

--
One day I feel I'm ahead of the wheel
And the next its rolling over me...

Rush - 'Far Cry'