Re: Lunar Army

From: donald_at_OoKp9lNz66Iw-XmrbZ8W7hxCX3a517UtZq3mj2RJIU3VLtyKrC3ygACRnJjetW5eKaiXL
Date: Mon, 15 Oct 2007 18:15:44 GMT

In message <p06240801c33934e4438a_at_[10.0.1.96]> David Dunham writes:

>Nils would know better than I, but I don't think any public
>information has been pulled from www.glorantha.com. GTA pages
>sometimes change for various reasons, but those aren't available to
>the public, so if that's what you're referring to, I know you won't
>pass it on.
>
>If there is something missing, please let Nils or myself know. Thanks!

There were a group of pages on the Lunar army many years ago. Some are still visible if you know the direct link which can be found on the Internet wayback machine. Others have disappeared entirely. Judging by the content the ones missing entirely had stuff which appeared in Barbarian Adventures and may well have been removed at that time.

I've also got copies although with some of the file names changed so the links would need reassembling.

Definitely not GTA pages.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/