Wind Children of Stormwalk Mountains

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_pJCmfeLUW4zuNpb_ZzA5DoawnvcG4DF8kPORWyUNRxlfCrBzDUEYtLM6l-K0Pv9UyCz>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:35:24 -0000

I'd like to hear some more about the Wind Children. Since the trade caravan in my game is moving through Heortland, and is currently rather close to the mountain range, I thought the Wind Children could feature in a game.

The RQ era material, I seem to recall, paints the wind children as fairly harmless. The History of Kethaela published in Tradetalk talks about "the fierce wind children", which seems more appropriate considering the nature of the element they are so intimitely assosiated with.

Do you guys think Wind Children would demand tribute? Would they come down to trade for something, and what would they have to trade back? They are rather magical, and may well find treasure from time to time. Many things that are hidden could well be found by those keen eyed hunters looking down from the sky. Parhaps they will have pretty armrings, and lost weapons to trade for things they want.

If they are displeased or want to make trouble, their command of storm magic and winspirits & daemons should make it easy enough.

  -Adept