Re: EWF Trade

From: valkoharja <rintasaa_at_sfqO-ownam690kZt2INjPwKi-Q732hpkyWZOxciNUDk-2O3ux7aFBOIs5gxAyYlbltZ>
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 13:41:14 -0000

> Adept:
> > I would go with flax, instead of cotton in Genertela. Parhaps
> > cotton in Pamaltela.

[Joerg]
> I think that Dara Happan cotton is a nod to Mississippi and fertile
> crescent climate and vegetation, and intentional - right alongside
> the papyrus along the Oslir.

Heh :) To me Glorantha resonates with ancient old world civilizations. Mississippi is just too strange a mental leap for me. Still, most of us can't easily tell if a cloth is linen or cotton, so it's not all that important. The look of the fields is very different, of course.

  ***

Good guestion on the cannon cult. How long has Isidilian recided in Dwarf Run? If it's "forever" then I'd guess the humans of the cannon cult may well be a people remnant from the great darkness, who survived by seeking refuge with the dwarves of Isidilian.

  -Adept