Re: Yanafal Tarnils & Humakt

From: Jeff Richard <richaje_at_x8N_FCm6wtSuEXzGT0dt0yQDIBDdG4rRyjeXAQmt037bwO1Yw8a3HLSsNbKc2uzax70Y>
Date: Mon, 05 Nov 2007 13:44:08 -0000

> What's the relationship like between these two cults? Humakt obviously
> hates chaos, and Yanafal Tarnils could conceivably be tarnished with
> that brush due to it's lunar origins, but I wondered how a Humakti
> would treat a Yanafal Tarnils cultist if they met, and vice versa.

The most important question is where? In places like Sartar or Heortland, Humakt cultists are going to broadly reflect the biases of their tribe - and many Heortling Humakti view Yanafal Tarnils as someone who stole Humakt's secrets and taught them to outsiders. In other places, Humakt and YT are just different war gods.

Jeff