Re: Yanafal Tarnils & Humakt

From: donald_at_z8KGZDVL83h8FM9bc-jGD3jEiTUodt65VCe6oQqLxawz3vo4D-BtMmxf0QmSznvbwKzKS
Date: Tue, 06 Nov 2007 02:13:25 GMT

In message <fgnd94+cgq0_at_eGroups.com> "Gerry Crowe" writes:

>It will be in Prax, specifically at Tourney Alter, which I understand
>to be a local Humakti holy place. The party, which consists of a YT
>initiate (albeit a red army deserter), may come across a Humakti
>ceremony, and odds are they'll want to check it out, so I'm trying to
>figure out what the consequences are if and when they get caught.

Well a deserter implies an oath breaker unless your Lunar army doesn't expect officers to swear oaths on joining. While some Humatki may take the view that you couldn't expect better from a follower of YT others will feel an obligation to right the insult to a fellow war god.

--
Donald Oddy
http://www.grove.demon.co.uk/