Re: Second Edition Runequest

From: p.guccione_at_REN3ktGdq8Us7mvVXyqM64pPcbUWHHZ5jmwdFlaCUmvM6llsNUp_1iLL7qK7_BPuc <p.guccione_at_REN3ktGdq8Us7mvVXyqM64pPcbUWHHZ5jmwdFlaCUmvM6llsNUp_1iLL7qK7_BPuctrf>
Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:50:40 +0000

> Okay, thanks! Yes, it does help. I would appreciate any comments on
> how those who have used this particular system of previous experience
> like it, or how they may have created house rules to modify it.

As a general rule, this list is not for rules discussion. There is a yahoo group called classic_runequest that contains discussions related to Chaosium and Avalon Hill editions of this game system. It is definitely less active than WorldofGlorantha or the MRQ forums, but I think you can receive support about this subject there.

---
Paolo Guccione

SERVIZIO VOICE: TELEFONA e INVIA SMS dal tuo computer a tariffe vantaggiose!
Scopri come telefonare e videochiamare gratis da pc a pc.
http://voice.repubblica.it