Re: 2nd Age Languages-Tradetalk (Zorak Zoran poetry)

From: Keith Nellist <keithnellist_at_I4jvc-ZHM6kGfuKFej-BRARcVT-mS-B0nNsR7ekHtAnZDRZyEUAQtK9-7s-_5kO>
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 22:18:48 +1100

Paolo wonders what zorak zoran poetry sounds like.

No one really knows, but an excellent gaming session was had, a long time ago, just before the Blood Kings war, when the apprentices of Ajaak university were given the task of creating a book of poems written by the father of a Zorak Zoran Deathlord, (OK, his fathe rhad once been a magus involved somehow in Black Asacar's shenanigans) So this Deathlord was coming to the Library to claim back his fathers book. In typical Lhankhor Mhy fashion, the book was lost, only the table of contents remained. The Deathlord was coming, the apprentices set about making a fake version, based on the titles in the table of contents. I cannot remember all of the titles I made up: "Spinach in my Codpiece" was one, "Zombie Flesh Eaters" was another. I gave the players 20mins to come up with what they thought might fool a Zorak Zoran Deahlord of semi-human descent into thinking was his sorcerous fathers poems.

Hilarity ensued.

I wish I still had the poems.

Keith