Re: Hazia

From: Alison Place <alison_place_at_0iD8wmHAnV-WfN86tgiPjmYmX3NtGsWNV-D0sKYylfe7nh5xY1smmCX7-KS_DB4>
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 16:10:56 -0800 (PST)

For the last few years, we've treated it as a sacred drug for Orlanthi. Smoking seems like an appropriate religious activity for a wind god. So, our Orlanthi get stoned. We treat it very much as a marijuana-like drug.

Therefore, in our game, the Lunars don't like it because Orlanthi do. However, there's a limit to how much they can actually stomp it out. Hell, even high-tech attempts to kill poppies and coca haven't exactly been successful, so the Lunars haven't any real hope.

I do like the EWF ideas, though.

Alison

http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs