Re: North Pent

From: Tadaaki Kakegawa <tadaaki.kakegawa_at_etge6JJE9ilteE68agquEhjZXN6O6Qa2KsahCf8FVbQ6JozyhotwVqM8rQj>
Date: Sun, 18 Nov 2007 05:45:14 +0900

Hello sirs,

2007/11/17, ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_ELudacyyVMo90KeS5aZu4azBoVMTkSHVHUS67D1Ykpt4876R0d9QZb8o9mCQxT1jG9Ia9k8iaXrSG2g-Jm8YEXpi.yahoo.invalid>:

> The old, RQ2-era world map shows the lands beyond North
> Pent/Koromondol forming an isthmus between the White Sea and Kahar's
> Sea. This isthmus becomes quite narrow in the north, and is marked
> 'Hykimi' on the map. The map also shows it as being part of the Outer
> World, which implies to me the presence of hero-level beasts, and/or
> something demigod-like connected with the hsunchen.

I once draw (very rough) Whole Glorantha World Map I guess. http://image.blog.livedoor.jp/yelmalio/imgs/f/9/f9ebe7cf.jpg

Inner square is Known World. Outer circle is Time Wall. East of the world is Dawn Gate, and West of the world is Dusk Gate. Outer world ridge is surrounded by the Sramak River, which circles around counterclockwise. From the Sramak River Doom Current enter Glorantha and flow to Magasta's Pool.

The most ambiguous is that Genertela and Vithela, and Pamaltela and Luathela are connected or not.

What do you think ?

Regards,

Tadaaki Kakegawa