Re: North Pent

From: ttrotsky2 <TTrotsky_at_6ahuhTnd3fSWZVNKdq5NzghKFJgtlXPMr2b7AZ_IMmF2TqdpiGP0pKuY-vM3Xoowdxz>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 01:44:30 -0000

Greg:

> We always need to be careful of maps that include the edges of the
> world. Those regions ae vague and unmapped, and they tend to shift
> in Gloranthan reality too.

To be sure; but its possible to do a rough map based on the existing one published in RQ2. Which will then be... well as useful as that one was, for what that's worth :)

Me:
> > You know, I'm going to attempt to draw a new map of this, and submit
> > it to the glorantha.com website. I'll get onto it...

I've now finished this. In addition to Greg's caveats about the land itself shifting, there's always the possibility that the old RQ2 map contains ideas since superseded. And, of course, I've had to guess at the extent of the Glacier, since it isn't shown. But, with that in mind, this is more or less what it showed, for those who haven't seen it before.

I'll send a copy to glorantha.com, and post another in the Files section here for immediate viewing.

--
Trotsky
Gamer and Skeptic